COSTUMES, SHOES, HAIR and MAKE-UP!
Costumes have been distributed!
Each class has a different costume and specific shoe, hair, accessory and make-up requirements for their virtual performance. You can download the guide below!
Due to COVID-19 and our mandatory closure between March-June, we've opted to have virtual recitals for 2020! What does this looks like?
- Costumes have been distributed!
- Teachers have recorded all recital choreography so your dancers can practice with them at home, outside of class. These links were sent to you via email the week of May 25th.
- We'll have a dress rehearsal in class, during the last week of our regular classes - the week of Monday, June 15 - Saturday, June 20. This is so students can practice their dances, in their costumes with teachers and be able to celebrate and say farewell to their classmates!
- Between June 12 and June 24th, you will need to record your dancer doing their recital dance(s) at home (or any location you choose), in costume/hair/make-up and upload to your classes online folder. Look for an email the week of June 8th with detailed instructions on how to do this!
- We've hired a video production company who will combine all of your uploaded at-home videos into a professional class video with a background and credits. They will also combine classes to create shows that will be live-streamed for free on a set date/time so your families and friends can view your dancer's performance from anywhere. So fun!
- The videos of your class and the shows will be available for purchase so you can have them forever.
- Keep an eye out for updates via email with lots more details. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
RDC will have virtual recitals in 2020!