REGISTRATION FOR 2018-19 CLASSES IS NOW OPEN!
NOTE: When you register for a class, you MUST check out and pay AT LEAST the $20 per dancer registration fee. This will hold your spot! If you do not check out and pay the fee, the system will automatically drop you from the class within 24 hours.
Click here to register or log in!
- If it's your first time registering online with RDC, you must choose the 'Register' button under 'New to Rainier Dance Center?'. All new and returning students need to set this up the first time you access this site.
- If you have already set up an online account and you're returning to your account, under the 'Already registered with Rainier Dance Center?' enter your email address and password to access your account.
- If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your password' link and enter the email address this email was sent to. You will receive an auto-email with a link to reset your password.
- Complete all contact information and required fields. Register for classes, complete the online waiver and pay
IF YOU HAVE A ONE-MONTH FREE PASS from a current RDC dancer, please follow these steps:
- Register online above and pay the $20 per student registration fee. This will hold your spot in a class for the first four weeks.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the pass and your students name. We will then update your account to credit the free pass.