2017-18 Fall/Spring Schedule
RDC offers the same classes from September 2017 through the end of June 2018. We accept new students in most classes through February 1st, but most classes fill quickly in the fall, so register early.
YOU MUST PAY THE $20 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE WITHIN 48 HOURS TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IN A CLASS. After 48 hours, your registration will automatically be cancelled and you will be removed from the class.
CLASSES START MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18!
Click here to register!
- If it's your first time registering online with RDC, you must choose the 'Register' button under 'New to Rainier Dance Center?'. All new and returning students need to set this up the first time you access this site.
- If you have already set up an online account and you're returning to your account, under the 'Already registered with Rainier Dance Center?' enter your email address and password to access your account.
- If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your password' link and enter the email address this email was sent to. You will receive an auto-email with a link to reset your password.
- Complete all contact information and required fields. Register for classes, complete the online waiver and pay
ONE MONTH FREE PASS PROMOTION
If you already have a one month free pass, it's good until October 31st. These passes are ONLY given out by current RDC students and are only good for brand new students. If you have one and want to use it, here's what to do:
- Set up an online account and register your student for the class they want.
- It will ask you to pay the $20 annual registration fee. You do NOT need to pay this or the tuition fee.
- Once you register, email us at email@example.com within 24 hours with your students name and let us know you have a pass.
- Once we receive your free pass in person, we will credit your first 4 weeks of classes on your account and you will be enrolled without paying the registration fee. You can drop off your pass in our locked mailbox or to one of our desk staff during business hours.
- If you decide to continue with classes after your first four weeks, you will then pay the $20 registration fee and continue paying monthly tuition.
- If you decide not to continue with classes, we will drop you from the class and there will be nothing owed!
REGISTRATION FOR FALL/SPRING CLASSES IS NOW OPEN!