Registration for our 2021-22 season is now open!
RDC will offer in-person classes for up to 10 dancers this fall!
We will also offer an online class option for families with health concerns who cannot take class in-person. Please make sure to note this for your student when you register.
Please visit the COVID-19 Plan page for more details.
The tuition costs listed below are per month, based on the number of classes you take each week!
- Total monthly costs for classes (in-person and/or hybrid)
- Total cost per month with 1 class per week: $65
- Total cost per month with 2 classes per week: $110
- Total cost per month with 3 classes per week: $145
- Total cost per month with 4 classes per week: $175
- Total cost per month with 5 classes per week:$200
- Total cost per month with 6 classes per week: $220
- Total cost per month with 7 classes per week: $235
- Total cost per month with 8 OR MORE classes per week: $250
Before you register for a class, please review the schedule below and read this information:
- Dancers MUST be the minimum age on a class by September 1st, 2021 in order to enroll.
- All non-yellow classes below ARE IN-PERSON ONLY** with a current maximum space capacity of 9 or 10 dancers, based on studio.**If more dancers enroll in/are waitlisted for a class than the space capacity, we may add a new class in that age/genre or the class may move to a hybrid class, which means dancers would rotate being online and in-person.
- If a class you want is currently full, please register for the waitlist. Students shift around before classes start, but we may also add additional classes in your age group/genre, be able to increase the number of dancers we can have in each class and/or we may move that class to a hybrid Zoom/in-person class option. This will ensure that we contact you if/when a spot in the class you want becomes available!
- If you need to take classes online instead of in-person, please make sure to note that in each of your students records by answering the question about taking classes online. If you don't answer this NEW question, we won't know and will include you in the in-person enrollment. We will reach out to you separately before classes start.
- Classes must have a minimum enrollment of 5 students in order to start. Classes subject to change, based on enrollment.
- In order to stay enrolled in a class, you MUST check out, even if you don't have an amount due on your account. If you don't complete the checkout process, the system will automatically drop you from the class within 48 hours and your spot will NOT be held.
There is a $20 annual registration fee for school year and a $10 registration fee for summer session charged at the time of registration, when you checkout. This holds your spot in the class and covers administrative costs throughout the year.
- STUDIO 'A' IS THE MAIN SPACE AT 9264 57TH. STUDIO 'B' IS DOWN THE BLOCK AT 9250 57TH.
Click here to register or log in!